Being a reliable partner for more than 80 years, we are a global leading supplier of bonding solutions to the wood working industry.
Casco Adhesives offers expert technical knowledge in core application areas that combined with a strong customer intimacy model, generate innovative and specific bonding solutions that tackle the most challenging gluing conditions and difficult to glue wood species.
We design solutions in Constructive Boards, Constructive Timber, Doors, Flooring, Furniture, Window Scatlings, and Panelboard application areas.
Our bonding solutions are based in:
- Non Added Formladehyde (NAF) Emulsion-Polymer-Isocyanate based adhesives (EPI)
- Phenol-Resorcinol-Formaldehde Adhesives (PRF) and Melamine Urea Formaldehyde Adhesives (MUF/MF) meeting JAS F****
- D3 and D4 Poly Vinyl Acetate Adhesives (PVAc)
- Ultra Low Emitting Formaldehyde (ULEF) adhesives, compliant with E1, ANSI, and CARB P2
- Poly Urethane Adhesives (PUR) and PUR Fillers
- Sprayable Contact Adhesives
- Hot Melts
Our application know-how has a strong fundamental: Own-developed patented application technology integrated with our adhesive solutions. This approach will guarantee high performance and great post-sale support to your unique designed solution. Our Application machines include both Mixed-In and Separate application techniques, as well as a great variety of accessories.